Tuesday, February 26, 2013

And on the 8th day...God created the gay man

And then on the 9th day God created women who believe in equality....to help complementarian males  learn Jesus' message ....about breaking the stereotypes that lead to unGodly dominance.....the basis for prejudice, ignorance and hate...and let's not forget the God complex that develops when a male believes that God speaks only through "chosen" male Sydney Anglicans!   

I say Bill...if you didn't hang out with me Bill, then you'd be a chauvinist who thinks that all women belong in the kitchen!

3 comments:

  1. Why is it that I agree with EVERYTHING you write?

    Smart person, you.

    Mil gracias,

    Leonardo/Len

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    I have found your blog, which I really like it. I enjoyed to read your posts.
    I was wondering if you would be interested in sharing your posts and ideas on Glipho? It's a quite new social publishing platform, where you can connect to every social network accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc). Really easy to use it and communicate with your followers. In additional, you are able to import your posts too.
    Please, have a look and take a tour to know more about Glipho.
    If you would like to set up your account, please do not hesitate to ask me for further information.
    We are always delighted to get any feedback about the things which do or don’t work for you.
    I hope you will join to Glipho community soon. It's so much fun! :)
    All the best,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete