Sunday, November 30, 2014

Alan Jones says...don't be too hard on Tony Abbott ... he is facing a hostile Senate !!!




OMG...Alan...you are not serious...are you...and what about when you said that Tony only needs 51% of support...to implement changes... Yeah.....I agree...***k everyone else

 

Stick with me Tony....and I'll make you Prime Minister...That's why Malcolm Turnbull will never be PM...He won't do what I tell him! 

 
 
 
 
 
 

Now Tony....don't get worried about the posters referring to you as Alan Jones' bitch.
But Alan....what about those chaff bags... and those signs saying that my family will disown me...because I have shamed them?
Don't worry son...they're not chaff bags...they're body bags... It's semantics!

  


Tony...do you miss me yet?  Well at least you...the Murdoch Press...and 2GB can keep on blaming me for your mistakes. Well I'm having a good laugh... watching you...your government ....and the right wing Tea Party members ....that are controlling your government ....implode!     






Say Bill...do you reckon Jesus would support an atheist like Julia Gillard....or would he be on the side of a good Catholic boy like Tony Abbott? .....Neither Calam....Sydney Anglicans are the only people who know Jesus!
Neither

No comments:

Post a Comment