Friday, July 20, 2012

Sydney Anglicans and Anglican Mainstream quote Elton John..."It will break my son's heart to realise he hasn't got a mother" ... but they omit from the same interview...

the discussion about when Sir Elton came out as gay, and people burned his records and radio stations refused to play his music!

Here are a few more omitted quotes from the same interview...
But he’s so happy. I’ve never seen a more contented child.
I want Zachary to have a brother or a sister to go to school with him, and so that he can have someone to play with.
If we found a surrogate who is half as beautiful as our first, we would be very lucky.

What...did Anglican Mainstream call for a boycott of Elton John like they did Tesco and Starbucks? There's a lot to be said for planned parenting.


I wish I' had parents like Elton and David

Well this one's not wanted...anyone for adoption!
My mother died from an overdose when I was a baby.






I always wished my mother had been happier ... then she may not have shaken me so forcefully when I cried

No comments:

Post a Comment