Wednesday, August 8, 2012

David Ould says that preaching with his fly undone reminds him that he is strong and clothed in righteousness

David Ould quotes 2 Corinthians 12:10 after preaching with his fly undone ...Therefore I am content with weaknesses, with insults, with troubles, with persecutions and difficulties for the sake of Christ, for whenever I am weak, then I am strong.

Hey Mr Mean ...I wonder if all the threats, insults, troubles, persecutions and difficulties that gay Christians and their advocates have endured, has made them stronger in their belief of an inclusive Christ?

Miss Calamity... if a gay minister preached with his fly undone ...then I would have to call for his resignation because he would not be clothed in righteousness.

1 comment:

  1. My esteemed parishioner Dr. Freud keeps wondering which tells more about David Ould: that he allowed his repressed exhibitionism to be subconsciously expressed in this way, or that he quite consciously gave into the urge to share this moment with us all by blogging about it.

    ReplyDelete