Sunday, May 13, 2012

Liberty Christian Ministries Inc has its own video channel where Haydn Sennitt explains how the Bible omits having an opinion on gay marriage...so Hayden can tell you what it should say!

So where is David Petersen...you know the chairman and founder of LCMI? Oh I think I see him now...
Action...Now Haydn you tell everyone how you gave up the gay lifestyle 5 years ago and how God took you to Singapore to find a wife and how you now have 2 children...but don't talk about how the Sydney Anglican church that you attended threatened to kick you out if you had a same-sex partner! Yes Haydn...tell everyone that Sydney Anglicans don't discriminate against GLBTI people because the Sydney Anglican LCMI is there to fix them up. 
Yes Haydn...you have the right to turn your back on your sexual identity just as anyone else has ...but the thing that is so dishonest is that the only choice Sydney Anglicans give gays and lesbians is ...lose your sexual identity and give up on love, or lose your faith. You were given the ultimatum so why not pressure others? They say that often victims become bullies. Why not accept all people into the kingdom of God and then let them decide if they need to alter who they are... after God has accepted them...a decision free from emotional blackmail and guilt!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for pointing me to this sexy video. I ADORE writing about hunky gay men who excite me and make me feel sexy. I loved reading about his Haydn's exploits in toilets and bathhouses. Do you have any more videos about gay sex and men who hump horses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa I wanted to borrow your copy of Bareback Mountain...or is it worn out...what with all the study you do into zoophilia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have borrowed Lisa's copy of that DISGUSTING film. Jake Gyllenhaal is a wicked American pervert. But the late Heath Ledger was from Sydney Diocese and was 'straight'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't watch it all. Does he take his clothes off towards the end?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris...that's Brokeback Mountain not Bareback Mountain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of Brokeback Mountain. Lisa has one hundred copies of Bareback Mountain for members of Anglican Mainstream. I believe it was filmed in Gippsland where the bishop supports perverts.

    ReplyDelete