Friday, May 11, 2012

Will Canon Sugden choose the floral or paisley Dog collar?


I think the leopard one will match my pussy!

Anglican Mainstream reports that while the debate about the ordination of women bishops is raging, a very different change is looming. The traditional dog collar is changing with new ranges of clerical dress incorporating floral designs, paisley patterns and even touches of leopard print.
Some of the latest designs were put on display in a catwalk show at Sandown Park racecourse in Surrey this week at a massive trade fair for all things clerical.
The Revd Michael Gooch, the UK representative of African Praise Vestments, which has transformed the traditional clerical shirt, said that the influence of women priests had even helped male clergy to “branch out” and inject a hint of colour.

1 comment:

  1. Dr Lisa Nolland and I have been in the forefront of evangelical fashion for years. Dr Nolland has often spanked homosexuals with her leather whip, and I always show my pussy to members of General Synod. I often come to Sydney to buy my clerical leathers at your lovely Sex Shops.

    ReplyDelete