Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Donald Trumph supports transgender beauty queen...but does she meet the biological requirements of Sydney Anglican complementarianism?

Transgender beauty queen Jenna Talackova is confused about whether she is in or out of the 2012 Miss Universe Canada pageant.

Talackova, 23 was selected as a finalist for the May 19 competition in Toronto, but later was booted out.

“I am a woman,” she said Tuesday, flanked by her high-profile lawyer Gloria Allred.

“I was devastated and I felt that excluding me for the reason they have stated was unjust.

“I have never asked for any special consideration. I only wanted to compete.”

"As long as she meets the standards of legal gender recognition requirements of Canada, which we understand that she does, Jenna Talackova is free to compete in the 2012 Miss Universe Canada pageant," Michael Cohen, special counsel to Trump and executive vice president of his business group, told Reuters.

And what does Sydney Anglican Complementarian, Claire Smith have to say about this?


That's easy dear ... she might look like Priscilla but we complementarians know she's really Aquila!

1 comment:

  1. It is obvious this 'woman' is a homo wearing a wig. I have written to the Bishop of Gippsland to have her removed from the competition.

    ReplyDelete